Does signing Asian player's actually help finances?

Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
I have recently started a new save as Wigan Athletic, I am on still on the Demo by the way , tragic I know :(

Anyways , with a starting transfer budget of £2M and around £30 K left for wages , I am never going to be able to compete with most other teams' in the league financially wise so I was wondering , when you sign an Asian player and it notifies you of a commercial windfall , how quickly does this happen. If I signed a decent Asian player for a small sum , could I make that money back from shirt sales? And if so , could this money be put into the transfer budget ?

I dont think that extra money does actaully go into your budget, becuase I signed Beckham as Blackburn, and got a message about shirt sales boost, but my budget was similar (I think smaller) than the previosu year.

are you trying to do a man u with park

Kind of , I just want to sign a player who will make me money , and I thought the majority of these player's are Asian

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

I dont think that extra money does actaully go into your budget, becuase I signed Beckham as Blackburn, and got a message about shirt sales boost, but my budget was similar (I think smaller) than the previosu year.

Will the money made help the club's overall finance's though ?