Does this game follow patterns of some sort?

lfcmaestro

Reaction score
It's always like 5 wins, then 5 losses/draws

8 wins, 8 losses/draws

Never anything in between.

After winning 8 games in a row with Cardiff the losing streak has begun, how the **** do you stop it?

I've tried different things but nothing seems to work, seems to be the same pattern every save, every team, every division, every country.

It's always like 5 wins, then 5 losses/draws

8 wins, 8 losses/draws

Never anything in between.

After winning 8 games in a row with Cardiff the losing streak has begun, how the **** do you stop it?

I've tried different things but nothing seems to work, seems to be the same pattern every save, every team, every division, every country.

No it means you are not quite there with your man management of players. That is why you end up in consistent streaks of up and down.

If you have a current game, be interested to hear how you deal with your squad.

Deal with in what way?

For example after a constant win streak, players start to get complacent (when and how quickly depends on personality). What do you do to keep them focused on keeping up performances?

After a win streak usually team talks such as "I expect a win". Although to tell the truth I don't know how to find when players are complacent. Used to be able to find it from assistant analysis before match previously before they changed that in FM

After a win streak usually team talks such as "I expect a win". Although to tell the truth I don't know how to find when players are complacent. Used to be able to find it from assistant analysis before match previously before they changed that in FM

They have moved it. Why they did is a mystery, but I've been banging on at them to put it back in a more obvious place.

Where did they move it too?

Game can be so pathetic at times, seems once you go into these losing runs you can't get out of them. Just seems completely unrealistic to just go 8 wins in a row then completely incapable of a win. 1 draw, 5 losses in last 6 now with some of them losses coming against bottom teams. No matter what you try,different team talk, changing players nothing works. Almost like you have to just wait it out until the next big winning run.

Last edited:
Where did they move it too?

Game can be so pathetic at times, seems once you go into these losing runs you can't get out of them. Just seems completely unrealistic to just go 8 wins in a row then completely incapable of a win. 1 draw, 5 losses in last 6 now with some of them losses coming against bottom teams. No matter what you try,different team talk, changing players nothing works. Almost like you have to just wait it out until the next big winning run.

To be fair, it is completely realistic... Tottenham last year!

Oh and you can see the assistants report if you go onto his profile, then click "Reports" then "Team talk feedback" and that kind of stuff is shown at the top (It also tells you if the players have good cohesion!)

I don't think it follows patterns like that. I've noticed that after a win streak my team will eventually lose a game they definitely should have won. Yelling at them aggressively generally seems to do the trick, assuming you actually have a good team and a good manager reputation. My team seems to follow the pattern of 5-8 wins, 1 draw, 1 bad loss(after which I subject them to my fury) and then the next game I usually win handily.

Anyone any idea how to stop these losing streaks? On my Liverpool save I went unbeaten for quite some time. At one point keeping 8 clean sheets in a row. Now lost 4 of my last 6 Prem games 1-0. Anyone got any tips how to prevent these runs?

Where is the assistants analysis? I'm using a website which is saying

It can be viewed on the Advice tab on the Overview section of the Tactics tab before or during a match, on the Assistant's Feedback section of the Analysis tab, or on the Assistant's Feedback widget

There is no such place and this guide is for FM 2013 and not a previous edition. Why did those idiots at SI move it when it was perfectly fine where it was?