Does ticking "Allow rest before (and after) match" in team training help condition?

Tacticseeker

Reaction score
Does ticking "Allow rest before (and after) match" in team training help condition?

hi, trying to understand how team training works

in tff's tactics (and most others) i see people have the "Allow rest after match" button ticked on team training page but not the "Allow rest before match"

do both these boxes directly impact condition?

for example, if i have both ticked, will i have better player condition/fitness for the season but less player growth?

or is there a negative effect to ticking both?

thanks

hi, trying to understand how team training works

in tff's tactics (and most others) i see people have the "Allow rest after match" button ticked on team training page but not the "Allow rest before match"

do both these boxes directly impact condition?

for example, if i have both ticked, will i have better player condition/fitness for the season but less player growth?

or is there a negative effect to ticking both?

thanks
Bottom right of the team training screen gives you an idea of your training workload is for the team. The higher the workload, the less 'time' spent on recovery. Lower workloads tend to mean happier players (dependent on professional attribute), more 'time' spent on recovery, and less time spent on training.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk