Doing a Man City

LUFC-Nath

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Was thinking the other day if it would be any fun to 'do a Man City' in other words have all the money i want for a mid-table Premier League Team. I know some people think that using the editor is cheating, but, hey why else is it in the game. I dunno which team i'm gonna choose yet, so if you have any ideas on a club, just let me know. I'll keep an update on this thread.

Meh, i don't really see the fun in that :\ .. I'm currently in the premiership with Leeds and have been relegated a number of times but i find it more fun.

But if i were to do it i'd choose Fulham or Westbrom , not sure why

I'm the same with Leeds, best finish i had was 7th. Season after my squad just fell apart. I've started with Blackburn, dunno who i'm gonna sign though. Hey, maybe i won't enjoy it, but i'll soon find out.

Far too boring. I beat Man Utd 3 nil at old trafford. Definatly not for me. Lesson learned.:)

If you want a good game be some one like hull try keep them up and aim to get them in Cl in 4-5 season that is what i did or everton or villa and aim to win uafa cup in 1st season and cl in 2nd is also a good chellenge

I know Leeds isn't prem, but it's **** fun. League 1 is easy, championship can be hard, and prem is quality after coming that far, feels like a real achievement :)