Doing a Pep Guardiola... possibility ??

sesc

Reaction score
Simple question.

Whats the possibility of getting an offer from the main team after initially starting with its B side ? ( For example, if I takeover Barca B at the start, what is the possibility of being offered the Barcelona Job ?? given that I perform over the odds, obviously) - just like Pep Guardiola.

I really do not want to start a new save with a B team, if there is no real possibility of taking over the main team in some point in the future.

Is there anyone out there who have been successful in doing this ??

Would appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Thanks.

Manager of the senior squad would have to be sacked first. Then you'd have to apply or get offered the job.

Manager of the senior squad would have to be sacked first. Then you'd have to apply or get offered the job.

well, that I kno... but whats the possibility of that happening ?? I guess its more likely for a team like Barca to replace their manager with another top class manager... would I be able to gain enuf rep. by staying in the B side ??

IMO I highly doubt you'd get the job, regardless of your success with the B team.

The reputation differences between the 2 'teams' and 2 leagues is too great for you to even be considered. Sorry :/

Plus all your best B team players will get nicked by the Barca actual.

I wouldn't bet on being hired as the first team manager, the AI is to crappy to do that. It just goes by reputation.