Doing a unorthodox challenge with Dinamo Zagreb

DidierDrogba

Reaction score
My favorite club in whole world is Dinamo Zagreb so its time to make a story with them but with a little twist.
Because they are dominating force in Croatian League i decided to make them even more dominating by putting them in most obscure league in England.

Challenges are:

1.To win every league till Premier
2.To enter Premier League without single defeat (cup games dont count)
3.To keep half of team Croatian even tho we are stated in England
4.To finally bring the joy of making first European spring for BBB in long time
5.To win Premier league in first 10 years
6.To win Champions League before FM 14 comes out
7.To make them strongest club in world
8.To take over Croatia and dominate

So lets meet the club

Best players

League in which we will dominate

Transfers :

View attachment 467794

Only important signing is goalkeeper Ben Amos, other are just Croatian youngsters.

View attachment 467793

I believe he will be good enough until some solid Croatian goalkeeper comes from youth intake

View attachment 467807

Fixtures
:

View attachment 467806

Strong expected start from Dinamo but 1 goal conceded on 1 shot in target is reason why i need to hurry with bringing a new goalkeeper

View attachment 467805

Another 6 goal victory with 4 goals of key player, and once more bad performance by Zelenika

View attachment 467804

Dominik Picak - our new goalie conceded goal , but against much stronger team, rest is all usual

View attachment 467803

Playoff confirmed, Picak once again on level

View attachment 467802

Strong start in the league, we just need to continue and we may succeed in my additional cahllenge- score over 100 goals

View attachment 467801

We conceded but 3 goal advantage is still nice

View attachment 467800

What a game is what commentator said and i am backing it up, attack just amazing defense and Picak just awful

View attachment 467799

Not a big but still victory, bad news is another injury for our best player (on paper) Sammir.

View attachment 467798

UEFA Champions league here we come, and Picak you are out, Ben Amos will get his chance now.

View attachment 467795
Group in which we have little chances against Olympiakos to stay in European competition in Spring.

View attachment 467797
View attachment 467796

Lee Addy and myself got awards for first month.

ben Amos is nice buy, I wish you all the luck in the world in this challenge, keep up the good work

September :

View attachment 467583

Ben AMos is doing good job in the net, we are dominating but cant score

View attachment 467582

Again we dominate but cant score

View attachment 467581

And 3rd time in a row we dominate and win only 2-0

View attachment 467580

First lose in the season, but we can say that we fought like a lions against much stronger team

View attachment 467579

Kids and a reserve brought as sure easy victory

View attachment 467578

Biggest win in a league so far, Duje was just majestic.

View attachment 467577

and 5th game without conceding showed us that our young 4th CB is good enough for more minutes andreserve striker Fatos Beciraj aswell

View attachment 467576
View attachment 467575

Sveti Petar got himself and award for September but no Dinamo players in top 3. Best player was Jozo Simunovic

View attachment 467574

We have less games because of Uefa Champions League and we ar doing solid in the league, scoring 3 goals per game what would at end give us 123 goals in season

View attachment 467573

They finally accepted to improve youth facilities and that is start :)