cr7cr7

Reaction score
Hi, i am managing bradford. Now in second season after winning league1. Now i have signed these young regen players who are really good for this division. Some of these players were stolen form barca, madrid, milan for free or a small signing on fee.
It all started by july second week. I went on scouting manually, the clubs of italy, spain and these young regen players were just offered contracts by the clubs. But i snatched them, of course by luring them with very high salaries.

I could hav signed some more, but some players got contracts by their clubs.
The trick could be to go scouting from july and sign the young players within 2-3 weeks so that they dont accept their clubs contract.

Dont forget to give them high salaries. My top signing, a striker is paid 7200pw which is very high in league1.

And i got the money to do these by selling ruben palazuelos(spellin) for 2.5m and gk for 250k to west ham, soley for 250k.

Now tell me will the game be challenging if i go on signing regen players each season for free????

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Yes regens need to gain expirience and not all are good. as you progress the less Regens will be good enough for you.

Hi, i am managing bradford. Now in second season after winning league1. Now i have signed these young regen players who are really good for this division. Some of these players were stolen form barca, madrid, milan for free or a small signing on fee.
It all started by july second week. I went on scouting manually, the clubs of italy, spain and these young regen players were just offered contracts by the clubs. But i snatched them, of course by luring them with very high salaries.

I could hav signed some more, but some players got contracts by their clubs.
The trick could be to go scouting from july and sign the young players within 2-3 weeks so that they dont accept their clubs contract.

Dont forget to give them high salaries. My top signing, a striker is paid 7200pw which is very high in league1.

And i got the money to do these by selling ruben palazuelos(spellin) for 2.5m and gk for 250k to west ham, soley for 250k.

Now tell me will the game be challenging if i go on signing regen players each season for free????

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

you'll probably end up with a ridiculous amount of money paid on wages that will cripple the infrastructure of your club i reckon.

mate you 19-11-08, is completely correct. You will most likely end up having to sell the young players to big clubs anyway because Man Utd and so on, will probably come in for them and the board will take over and accept the offer, so you will be left with no young superstars...

Don't go all out with them, but get a good 5 or 6, hope that their value goes up and get in some high offers in a few seasons to buy some class players. That's what happened to me, I got Jonjo Shelvey for 30k in season 2, and in season 4 i've had offers of 8-9m for him.

i dont know why my screenshots are disappearing.

regens dont necessarily mean great players. the best thing to do if look at young players of month, and if that player player is a regen, try signing him. that would be a safe signing.

seriously.
regens are the players that come through all the clubs academies every year. their player history begins after 2008 and they have the dodgy faces.