Charlie Mason

Reaction score
Hello guys I have the unenviable tak of trying to improve Barcelona. I have sold alot of fringe players, Keita, Soriano etc etc. I have also sold Mascherano as IRL I can't stand the bloke. I have sured up my youth interest with the purchases of Leandro, Mbaye Niang, Cidinho and Gabriel Araujo who plays for the Barcelona B team.

I have signed Gylfi Sigurdson who if you look at the stats has amazed me. Playing as the most advanced midfielder and sitting just behind the striker his long shots, freekicks and placed shots are superp. His passing is wonderful aswell and he leads the assist chart for the Spanish league.

I signed Jordi Alba to help Abidal out and he has been playing well too. Both him and Abidal have had their fair share of injuries and disciplianry issues but both are key players for the team.

Ganso won the Brazillian Player Of The Year award so I quickly snapped him up for £32.000.000. So far he has played steadily the highlight being a goal on his debut though. I know he will need time to gel and to intergrate into the Spanish League so he is used as a rotation player so far.

Mbaye Niang is only 16-17 so far and his age has not harmed him in anyway. With goals against Real madrid and Valencia he is not intimidated and I hope he will become a huge sensation and the Nou Camp.

I am however looking for more players to improve the squad and so far I am looking at Javier Pastore and Ter Stegen who both look like they possess Barcelona's quality. Please help me to think of/find some other players who would fit in well with the Spanish Champions. Preferably young but if they are great then please don't hesitate to write him down.

View attachment 214826

Thankyou and happy gaming.

May need a new RB now as I've upset Dani Alves because he got sent off against Marseille in the Champions League and we lost 3-1. I then fined him a weeks wages because he made me mad. Now he is refusing to speak and want's to leave.