Play him as an attacking inside forward on the right, dude tore the league apart in his first season for me.

Gabriel Barbosa is probably cheaper and they look near identical. Barbosa probably has higher potential too.

ive got both in my spurs side and tbh i find them both ****!!!! neither are amazing if im honest. Berardi is better than barbosa but neither are amzing. ive just signed felipe anderson because neither are cutting the mustard infact alex pritchard had a better season than them both

how much did you pay for him?

Paid £20m for him. Recouped £40m for Lallana. Imho a good deal, considering Berardi has his peak way ahead of him and can be moulded to your style - not that that's needed, as i use inside forwards. He is perfect for that role!

Here is a screenshot of the PPIs i use for that position. It's the same for the opposite flank, where Ibe is doing well but having to evolve some more before reaching this level.

View attachment 216569

ive got both in my spurs side and tbh i find them both ****!!!! neither are amazing if im honest. Berardi is better than barbosa but neither are amzing. ive just signed felipe anderson because neither are cutting the mustard infact alex pritchard had a better season than them both

Well, i doubt its the players that are, as you so modestly put it, "****!!!!". You should review your PPIs, TIs and positions on the field. After all, who would use a screwdriver to hammer in a nail? FM is the same, use the right tools for the right job. Good luck :)

Well, i doubt its the players that are, as you so modestly put it, "****!!!!". You should review your PPIs, TIs and positions on the field. After all, who would use a screwdriver to hammer in a nail? FM is the same, use the right tools for the right job. Good luck :)

You say that however, harry kane was the same so i sold him for £32mil to everton and hes been **** for them too, in some saves people are bad, it was malcolm last year. on a good note berardi has been on fire in the 2nd season, barbosa has been bad lol :/

was great in fm 15

I agree, the kid was a BEAST in FM 15! I'm playing as Manchester United in Touch mode and Memphis picked up a six month injury so I signed Beradi knowing how good he was in 15. I play him up front as a Trequartista and so far he's scored 17 goals and assisted seven with five PoMs in 20 games. He's missed a couple of penalties but still has a 7.48 AR. Will update with end of season results but he's pretty much on course to win the Premier League top scorer.

Arsenal :D

They were after him from day 1 on that save, God knows why

Christ. I'm desperately trying to offload him, but no one wants him even for £15m. Only got £5m for Skrtel and Mignolet too, and Lovren I can't get rid of. Same with Milner, ended up sending him on loan back to City who cover 70% of wages, best I could do.

Christ. I'm desperately trying to offload him, but no one wants him even for £15m. Only got £5m for Skrtel and Mignolet too, and Lovren I can't get rid of. Same with Milner, ended up sending him on loan back to City who cover 70% of wages, best I could do.

i bought denayer for 15mil from man city with milner as exchange

arsenal bought lallana for 27mil from me but i lost emre can to bayern munich because he want to move there