Reaction score
Just wondering how to increase this up. Do the players have to be of the same nationality as the nation you are managing or can they have a second nationality of the nation you are managing in.
i.e. would playing Lewis Holtby in England increase my Domestic Player Bias or not?

its upon ur signings that makes up ur Domestic bias. like if u buy more english players rather than spanish/italian/frech/etc players, then ur DB goes up.

but i find it hard to get good English players to buy

Last edited:
I agree with Lol_101, sure there are some good English players. But there are almost always better and cheaper foreign players.

That's not really what he's asking, I'm sure he knows that. As to the question, it's a good one! I'd like to think it would, but I think it also means players that have been trained in England for over 3 years.

Mine is 1% and I still made an effort to buy English players. 2 of my 3 first team strikers are English regens as well. I gave up trying to increase it after I saw no correlation with reality.

Thanks for that :) it's not the most important part of FM but if it would be nice to see it rise for once instead of drop!