jimmy011087

Reaction score
Have a lot of money (£50m and £700k a week wage difference) so that isn't too much of an issue but any ideas who I should buy that will help me dominate the games (good passing and strength really). I have Can, Henderson and Lucas (who i'll probably try sell) but want another option in there for when Can needs to cover elsewhere or they are tired.

I play 4-2-3-1 with a deep lying playmaker (D) and a Centre Mid (auto) behind an attacking 3 and Sturridge.

I'd go for Tielemans but he is a bit weak for what I want. Might go for him as well but still need someone like Pogba to dominate the middle with Hendo when the opposition suits.

Pogba, Kranevitter, Romero, Gil Romero, Goretzka I think can play there too?

Have a lot of money (£50m and £700k a week wage difference) so that isn't too much of an issue but any ideas who I should buy that will help me dominate the games (good passing and strength really). I have Can, Henderson and Lucas (who i'll probably try sell) but want another option in there for when Can needs to cover elsewhere or they are tired.

I play 4-2-3-1 with a deep lying playmaker (D) and a Centre Mid (auto) behind an attacking 3 and Sturridge.

I'd go for Tielemans but he is a bit weak for what I want. Might go for him as well but still need someone like Pogba to dominate the middle with Hendo when the opposition suits.

I have Di Maria, Romero and Tielesmans for my United side. Romero has been a First Teamer since I signed at the start of the save and hasn't disappointed for only £9 million.

Krystian Bielik,Sergi Samper,Ruben Neves,Gianluca Gaudino,Pierre Hojbjerg,James Ward-Prowse,Josh Brownhil,Lewis Cook,Saul,Koke,Marco Verratti...

Only gone and got Pogba for £74m! Still had a bit left for a £30m Isco deal as well and now got Gerrard back on loan as Can is out for 3 months!