Nickname(s): The Clarets
Founded: 1882
Ground: Turf Moor, Burnley, Lancashire
Chairman: Barry Kilby
Manager: Dominic Joyce.
KEY-PLAYER(S)
Chris Eagles.
403064-2.jpg

Chris Eagles, hopefully going to be on top-form for this season. Eagles can play in a variety of postions, which is what makes him a talented footballer.
Steven Fletcher.
0,,10413%7E6279449,00.png

Fletcher is fantastic player. Young, fast two great attributes to be a striker. Let's hope he'll show them during the season.
Clarke Carlisle.
1550.jpg

Carlisle, probably the main defender for Burnley. Clarke is full of different attributes, one of them being his intelligence.

SKY SPORTS, DOMINIC JOYCE FORMER MIDFIELDER FOR CORK CITY TAKES THE ROLE OF BURNLEY MANAGER.
“Fourty-three(43) year old Irish Dominic Joyce has just finished to seal the deal and sign up with Burnley F.C. Joyce was asked by our correspondent -- What does he expect to do with Burnley? -- Joyce simply smirked and spoke; “Hopefully avoid relegation, and end somewhere in the middle.” Joyce then left the conference with a delighted expression.”

(Above is Dominic Joyce during the interview with our SKY SPORTS correspondent)

SKY SPORTS NEWS: BURNLEY BEAT ACCRINGTON STANLEY IN FIRST FRIENDLY FOR JOYCE.
“Today, Accrington Stanley suffered a lost by Burnley F.C, 1-0. It was Dominic Joyce's first game for Burnley, and he showed his effort tonight by picking up a good victory; Steven Fletcher, striked it in after he layed-off by Chris Eagles. It was well deserved for Burnley as they was dominating the opponent. We asked man of the match, C. Eagles what he thought of his victory and his new manager, he replied: “Dom is a fantastic manager. He possess a lot of potential for the future of Burnley. The win for his first game pretty much summed it up.” -- What else is in store for Burnley? BACK TO YOU IN THE STUDIO TOM!”
55h0ua.png

SKY SPORTS NEWS, ANOTHER VICTORY FOR BURNLEY F.C.
“Joyce is on a roll with the squad. Earlier today, he picked up a 3-0 win against MK Dons. Two goals by the amazing Nugent, one struck from twenty-five yards out. The man of the match Thompson also slaps a goal in for Burnley, Joyce stated during an interview with SKY SPORTS, “It was a shame to lose Fletcher for five weeks due to an injury; won't get into too much information but I'm happy with the result we gained today. Hopefully when the season starts the lads can play in the form, and show there skills off.” -- Back to you, Tom!”
iz2r08.png

David-Nugent-scored-twice-001.jpg

(ABOVE; Nugent during the game earlier today)

SKY SPORTS NEW, JOYCE ON A ROLL; PICKED UP A 5-0 VICTORY.
“Dominic Joyce, the new manager of Burnley who was assigned a few weeks ago, almost a month has yet again pulled out an amazing victory. Not the best team but they did destory Salisbury. Cork picked up man of the match with one goal and assisting twice. Only a few more friendly games before the season kicks in and Joyce will face names such as Arsenal, etc. Hopefully Steven Fletcher will regain the strength to play again.”
6f6urq.png

owen-coyle-415x275.jpg

(ABOVE: Joyce after the final whistle, giving a clap for the team.)

SKY SPORTS NEWS, JOYCE STRIKES A DEAL AND A ANOTHER VICTORY.
“Dominic Joyce has picked up his third victory, he seems to be a great roll. But good news for him & Burnley since he has managed to sign Caleb Folan on loan from Hull(six months) who managed to show off who he is in today's game. While playing against Oxford; Thompson striked one in for Burnley and Oxford managed to ****** one for them. Just near the last minute Folan strikes in a wonderful ball into the net; getting awarded with man of the match and a lot of praise by the fans. Joyce stated: “I loved today's peformance. Folan has shown me who he is and hopefully he has more in stock for the team.” ”
2dqkfbm.png

B8D3065E-9A8B-7B5E-15A03D53A6ADEFA0.jpg

(ABOVE: Folan after finishing his goal, taunting Oxford)

SKY SPORTS NEWS, BURNLEY WINS, YET AGAIN!
“Burnley haven't lost a single game since Joyce has been manager for Burnley. Today, Burnley managed to claw in another victory by finishing off; Bradford. The game didn't go well at the start and people was thinking this could be the first loss for Burnley manager Dominic Joyce. With McCann sent off with a red-card. It changed when Chris Eagles managed to slip in his first goal of the season but then Bradford caught up with a goal two minutes after. After half-time; Burnley turned the game upside down, man of the match Blake capped in one goal and assisted two.”
vq4qj9.png

SKY SPORTS NEWS, BURNLEY WON ALL FRIENDLY GAMES.
“Burnley have done it again, managed to win another game. Dundee United lost 3-1, the game was pretty much one sided for Burnley although Dundee dug up one goal and had plenty of attempts. The man of the match Paterson was on top-form and pretty much dominated the whole game, two goals. C. Eagles was also on top-form creating Edgar's goal. Let's hope Burnley can manage in the premiership.”
2n9ht2r.png

AUGUST.
SKY SPORTS NEWS, JOYCE SUFFERS FIRST LOSS.
“The league began with a bit of blow into Dominic Joyce, losing his first game of the league, 1-0. Joyce thought that the win was stolen since there was a penalty given to Hull, he said if the boys had a bit more training for it he could of been all over Hull but Joyce still left the conference with a smile and a few waves and seems confident with his next match against Wolves.”
19qnlu.png

SKY SPORTS NEWS, BAD & GOOD FOR BURNLEY.
“Burnley which was pretty one-sided before the league, have been struck by Wovles & Arsenal suffering two loses, but perhaps he could possibly turn it upside down since he returned yesterday, and delivering a win against Leeds alongside 17-year old striker, Ivars. Hopefully Burnley can do the same with what they did with Leeds.”
309342q.png

SKY SPORTS NEWS, BURNLEY HOLD-OFF LIVERPOOL.
“August was a downfall for Burnley, but seemed to raise up a bit for Joyce at the end, winning against Leeds United and managing to hold off Liverpool, 0-0. Penny(goalkeeper for Burnley) effort payed off after he was awarded with man of the match. Let's see if September can look upwards.”
44bcl.png

Last edited:
Looks good.

Some advice; try to mix up the way this is told as stories that are just results and the occaisional screenshot don't really get commented on so try something original.

Looks good.

Some advice; try to mix up the way this is told as stories that are just results and the occaisional screenshot don't really get commented on so try something original.
Okay, thanks for your advice mate. I will keep it in mind.

Haha no problem ;)

We should stay on topic now though (H)

whens the next update?
Well, I apologize for getting educated at my school, while others miss school. It should be soon; just got to update some ****, sort it out etc. Plus, get your smelly-*** on MSN.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Update shortly, {check top post}

Last edited:
Well, I apologize for getting educating at my school, while others miss school. It should be soon; just got to update some ****, sort it out etc. Plus, get your smelly-*** on MSN.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Update shortly, {check top post}

I was asking, :S

updated.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Updated, again.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:46 PM ----------

Update, sorry about these bumps.

please don't hesitate to comment.

Thanks, Dan. You're doing well with your Baggies season uswell; plus another update!

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

update, y'all.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Update.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:47 PM ----------

Update, hope you're all enjoying this.

Well done mate, keep going with it, post updates of the WHOLE month.. keep going, people are viewing but CBA to comment trust me. If you keep this going, people will comment! Good luck mate!

Yo, update; thanks Dan.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

update, man.

Nice man, keep going again, bad month, hopefully you can get better! I know you can!

Screen-shot of league please.

Status
Not open for further replies.