Lord_Slop

Reaction score
I've decided to try an turn a team with many nationalities into a team with mostly domestic players, started out with Inter and have so far managed to get some players for the long term with the aim of first turning it into an all EU players, then as opportunity arises, I'll replace with Italian players.

The transition into EU first is to accomodate for the budget restraints while remaining competitive.

So far, these are the changes.

In -----> Giuseppe Rossi
In -----> Robert Acqufresca
In -----> Salvatore Bocchetti
In -----> Samir Nasri
In -----> Arda Turan
In -----> Jose Angel

Out ----> Mancini
Out ----> Dejan Stankovic

The starting line up is thus.

--------------------------------------------------------Julio Cesar------------------------------------------------------
-----Maicon-------------------------------Lucio------------------Bocchetti-------------------Jose Angel------
---------------------------------------------------Esteban Cambiasso-----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------Wesley Sneijder---------------------------------------------------
--Samir Nasri--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Arda Turan-----
------------------------------Robert Acquafresca-----------------Giuseppe Rossi-----------------------------

Subs:
GK Castellazi - An Italian Regen that I can't recall his name now, will edit when I go home.
DC Walter Samuel - Ivan Cordoba - Marco Materazzi
WB Davide Santon - Cristian Chivu - Javier Zanetti
DMC Sulley Muntari - McDonald Mariga
MC Coutinho - Tiaggo Motta - Lorenzo Crisetig
AML/AMR Goran Pandev - Jonathan Biabiany
ST Samuel Eto'o - Diego Milito - Mattia Destro

I'll probably dispose of Milito and Materazzi throughout this season, any suggestions for improvements to this team?

Also, has anyone else attempted forming a domestic team before?

i tried to do it with liverpool once, but the english players that will join arent as good.