donate help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.J

Reaction score
can someone give me the link where im ment to donate the 2pound please.

thanks in advance

what happens now after ive donated the 4pound? oh and thanks for the link nick

If you had a pin code, remember it. Sean will get back to you to confirm the donation.

what happens now after ive donated the 4pound? oh and thanks for the link nick

You need to wait for me to confirm it and then you will be all set. I have a bit of a back log to go through first though :)

yeah that's how it works, sean will confirm it soon

You didn't get the pin then. Think it was only people who did through text.

im so lucky i donated when it was 2quid ^^)

wicked :D do i get one of them signatures aswell :)

If you ask Frankie. Nicely.

ill ask him now :)

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

should i just message frankie?

Nah, tbh I'd wait til it's been confirmed and you've been moved to be a Premium Members then ask him on the Premium Members Signature thread.

Nah, tbh I'd wait til it's been confirmed and you've been moved to be a Premium Members then ask him on the Premium Members Signature thread.

oops to late :(lol

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

yes im a premium member now :) lol

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

how do i change my writing near my name where it says PREMIUM MEMBER ? frankie aint got back to me yet :( wrote it on the thread aswell

Go on to 'Edit Your Details' in the User CP section at the top of your screen. You should find a box where you can change it near the top. I think it says Custom User Title.

Go on to 'Edit Your Details' in the User CP section at the top of your screen. You should find a box where you can change it near the top. I think it says Custom User Title.

thanks mate (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.