Donate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Was wondering what the donate is about? have you moved the site over to your own hosting? or do you want to buy a new TV/Console?

Also, can you change the green to the FM-base yellow?

:)

Well I know Sean's financial situation isn't ideal so he's probably begging.

There's always been a donate button on the site...but either no one noticed or no one was willing to donate to the best site on the internet ;)

It's just to pay for the forum cost tbh I'm not after a new tv or anything :p

Oh yeh and FEEL FREE TO DONATE!

Always knew there was a paypal donate button on the site, but thought it was jsut novelty tbh, who'd give money to you :p.

Please change the colour to yellow, looks hidious.

is this like the crack where you had google ads and told us to click on them at least once a day and all. Also the time you told us to buy FM through and advert on your site.

There is a list available of the Donators available through the quick links at the top. At the moment it is empty and i'm ashamed of all of you. Especially the students who got their loans a matter of weeks ago!!! :yuck:

Always knew there was a paypal donate button on the site, but thought it was jsut novelty tbh, who'd give money to you :p.

Please change the colour to yellow, looks hidious.

Yeh yeh i'll change the colour soon.

is this like the crack where you had google ads and told us to click on them at least once a day and all. Also the time you told us to buy FM through and advert on your site.

It all helps pay the bills :)

I think i'll be putting some more ads back on base and maybe try and advertise it a bit more. I fancy some more activity!!

Use bidvertiser or adveral i think its called, both pay straight into paypal i think. :)

Just donated £10 dont say im not nice :p

Well theres another 16.6% you've got :). I felt generous plus I am on this site all the time and aint donated before. Plus like u said we got our loans recently, even though mine merely put me back on £0.

There is a list available of the Donators available through the quick links at the top. At the moment it is empty and i'm ashamed of all of you.

That donators word takes you to the smiley's page :p

i will probably donate another 8.33% when my EMA goes in later today.

Well theres another 16.6% you've got :). I felt generous plus I am on this site all the time and aint donated before. Plus like u said we got our loans recently, even though mine merely put me back on £0.

That donators word takes you to the smiley's page :p

Thanks andy! :thup:

The donators page should work fine now.

i will probably donate another 8.33% when my EMA goes in later today.

Cheers :)

I'll donate as soon as I get my Paypal sorted, I use the site enough!

Hope the money is going to good use.

Yup yup it's going towards the forum cost :D

/ rent boys :p. nah glad its of use

Wooot rep is back, everyone is a legend!

I've already removed the rep after a few hours. It just annoys me!

Changed the donation thing. Is that better now?

Looks good i like that we can see the % you still have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.