Donating to FM-Base

dmlambert

Reaction score
I was just wandering where can I dontate? I have looked all over the site and cant find anywhere to do it? Am I just being blind? Also what benfits are there to donating? How can I increase inbox size?

Any help is much appreciated.

I think premium members get a larger inbox, it's been so long since i was a premium member that I'm unsure.

Staff members get an inbox with enough room for 5000 messages. No doubt one of the premium members will be able to tell you how big their inbox is.

Premium Members get enough room for 2000 messages in their inbox :)

It may take Sean/lee a day or two to approve the donation. Please don't stress if you do not get your blue name right away.

I got my blue name as soon as, but that may of been coz Sean was online or he might have an instant thing set up, not too sure. Also premium members get and inbox for 2000 messages.

Don't do it, the Taylor-Innocent household have finally found out dominos pwns. Your money will be going towards a large pizza and chicken combo with a cookie dessert.

Don't do it, the Taylor-Innocent household have finally found out dominos pwns. Your money will be going towards a large pizza and chicken combo with a cookie dessert.

No, Becky told me on IRC it's Pizza Hut while Sean is busy on the computer. :$

We changed our mind to a Domino's coz they were the only ones that delivered. :D ...and Redders i haven't tried the cookie's yet!!

Took their sweet time.

We changed our mind to a Domino's coz they were the only ones that delivered. :D ...and Redders i haven't tried the cookie's yet!!

Domino's ? Nooo...Papa Johns ftw. Best pizzas ever had :)

Becky how could you lie to me on such important matters. ;'(
Oh and Pizza Hut do deliver oO)

Becky how could you lie to me on such important matters. ;'(
Oh and Pizza Hut do deliver oO)

Haha i am sorry, we changed our mind last minute. :D But they wouldn't deliver to our house and also Domino's came out at the cheaper option. :p