A idan

Reaction score
View attachment 307132

Any areas you would improve?

Nothe has been on fire but he's only on loan so would prefer a young poacher on a permanent deal ideally. Young LB Ntlhe is signing from Peterborough in Jan so I'm happy with my back four.

CM, RM and ST suggestions would be much appreciated.

Got like 200,000 p/w wages free and £2M left over. I'm a month off January though so will get more dont worry. Just fire away with the suggestions

antonio valencia for me is the best right winger on the game just an absolute beast for cm i would go for someone like anderson good player for the cm type role try a cheeky bid for nick powell as man utd dont really use him on this game for striker ademilson

if you cant get ademilson another player worth going for is west broms shane long he will get you 30+ goals a season

if you cant get ademilson another player worth going for is west broms shane long he will get you 30+ goals a season

Ademilson has already had his release clause activated and gone somewhere else so won't be signing him.

Will try and sign Shane long though! Anderson went to Newcastle and has just signed for Arsenal.