Sterling101

Reaction score
Found this guy on my new save and was surprised at how good he looked. I don't believe he's mentioned on these boards, so without further ado.

View attachment 407619

Name: Donis Avdijaj
DOB: 25/8/1996
Position: ST/AMC
Strengths: Finishing, First Touch, Technique, Agility
Weaknesses: Team Work and Work Rate
Screens (2 Seasons gone):
View attachment 407618View attachment 407617View attachment 407616

Second scout report is with a 20/20 Chief Scout. Anyone else have experience with him?

wow hes had a boost was a quality amc for me when i did a schalke save actually performed better then meyer from schalke

Ia it just me or has Schalke got the best youth academy?

I currently have a schalke save second season he is out on loan looking to be a beast - youth system is insane. Will post pics at end of season

I'll go back to the save I found him first in and post a screenie. He was ripping it up for my Chelsea team; about 4 years in I think. He's insane. Currently doing a Gladbach save so I don't think I'll have the luxury of using him :(.

View attachment 597870

Here he is age 20 with good game time at a top club. Insane is not the word; DLF-A god.

In my save, he's joined Bayern, valued at 15M at the age of 21. He's similar to yours, although better creativity, less technical ability and far worse off mentally. So I'd say you're doing a good job with him :3