Nationality
: German
Position: Striker

Donis+Avdijaj

Description: Labelled as the new Gerd Muller

3 seasons in screenshot:

(AI development)

View attachment 300755View attachment 300757

If picked up early on in the game he could become a real world class striker, maybe even better than Ademilson...

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/donis-avdijaj/profil/spieler_196227.html

20 games 32 goals in real life, not bad going!

Do you have to have Germany loaded because I can't find him?. How much can you get him for as well because I hope he has a decent price tag to go along with his awesome skills.

Do you have to have Germany loaded because I can't find him?. How much can you get him for as well because I hope he has a decent price tag to go along with his awesome skills.

yeah you do mate :)

around 400k I think

Hey Raikan hope you had a good festive holiday!

Great find this is, perfect for someone like me who is currently using Everton as we don't have much in the bank!

Just wondering what you think would be the best way to develop/train this guy?

no I have not mate :) just starting a new save now

You should try to get a three pronged striking attack (Avdijaj, Otavio and Maupay) aha dominating attack there. Can you please make it a story because your stories are the best!!!!:D

You should try to get a three pronged striking attack (Avdijaj, Otavio and Maupay) aha dominating attack there. Can you please make it a story because your stories are the best!!!!:D

haha, thanks mate :)

give me a few idea's and I might :p

haha, thanks mate :)

give me a few idea's and I might :p

Be Manchester City but you cannot buy people over 20. Still would be easy but would be interesting to see how good a team could get in the future.

Be Manchester City but you cannot buy people over 20. Still would be easy but would be interesting to see how good a team could get in the future.

rather be Chelsea but not sure if I feel like doing another story.. to much time.. just feel like playing the game, not even release tactics etc..