stevo1

Reaction score
almost cleared out my transfer kitty on buying andy carroll, he cant hit a barn door with a banjo, fifteen games in and one goal to show for it, spent £13 million on him and he is ****!! lucky to play a 6 out of 10 on a good day.

Strange, Carroll usually in good form and scoring on my different saves- Do you play him in the correct role? I would use Target Man- Attack.

I got him for £9m and in his first 6 games he scored 10 goals.

**** luck, aye? <)

He needs a good team around him.

Never plays well for me at Newcastle. I generally sell him.

I bought him for Liverpool at the start of my second season, and he hit 23 in 28 games. How are you using him, and what team are you playing as?

his ca and pa are very low
so before starting a save i normally go on the editor and change a few things around to make it more realistic (eg, improving andy carroll) this could be classed as cheating but its just makeing the game more realistic
what do u think?

his ca and pa are very low
so before starting a save i normally go on the editor and change a few things around to make it more realistic (eg, improving andy carroll) this could be classed as cheating but its just makeing the game more realistic
what do u think?

SI are generally correct with the majority of ratings so perhaps next year we'll see a bump in his ability.

SI are generally correct with the majority of ratings so perhaps next year we'll see a bump in his ability.
Next year?

Do they not do ratings alterations in the January patch? As he does seem rather poorly represented.

first season andy carrol got 21 out of 37 current season he has 2 out of 10

Carrols stats aren't bad mate. You must be using him wrong...

Next year?

Do they not do ratings alterations in the January patch? As he does seem rather poorly represented.

Fair point, but he needs to be consistent to get a raise.

are you using any update cus if not he only 126 CA
I THINK WHIHC IS CHAMPIONSHIP STANDARD..... thats why he is ****... if you download my update he alot better but it personal choice

and there will be no update with rating changes until fm12 just updates we bring out

When I go Newcastlke he does pretty well for me, though my last save broke cause Dave from special 1 Tv sent me a letter bomb because I played him over Ameobi :'(

i am newcastle , hes played about 26 games and scored about 15 .. not bad i think :S

He hasn't scored any for me either! Oh wait.. he doesn't play for me. XD

Bought him in one of my AVFC games and he scored almost every game!

28 goals in 26 league games for me in season two with newcastle

im playing as aston villa and using him as a deep lying forward to link the play up, he's unbelievebly bad whenever he gets the ball he gives it away his shots go into orbit and he tires rapidly. *****!!!!!

im playing as aston villa and using him as a deep lying forward to link the play up, he's unbelievebly bad whenever he gets the ball he gives it away his shots go into orbit and he tires rapidly. *****!!!!!

There is no way in **** he should be playing as a DLF. Target Man or Adv. Forward always always always.