Dont get full money when i sell players

NandoIsGod9

Banned
Reaction score
i have just got promoted to the premier league and im low on cash and i just sold a player called jay simpson for 1.2 million , yet when i heked my budget i only had 800k and even before the sal i had about 200k, so only got 600k. now i just sold calb folan for 250k and only had 900k in my budget after, where does this money go?

The board takes a percentage and puts it in the bank. You can check how much they take in the boardroom page. But if you are in a lot of debt they may take all of it, AFAIK.

Last edited:
The board take a percentage. You can ask for an increase in the percentage you receive in the boardroom. :)

The board takes a percentage and puts it in the bank. You can check how much they take in the boardroom page.

This... and did you check if the buying team agreed to pay the fee upfront or in installments?

Just like real life they take money to recoup what they paid for him if they need to pay off debt etc. If your a rich club you'll find that a 20m sale will give you about 18m transfer budget to play with and adjust wages etc occordingly but the board won't let you keep all the money it is a business.