Don't hassle the Hoffe!!

RavenWire

Reaction score
Just started a new game with Hoffenheim (hence the very bad joke of a title lol) and was wondering if anyone has suggestions for signings, and possibly tactics. I've signed a few players (transfer budget is just under £5.5m):

Mauricio AML/ST - free
Rapnik DLC - Hearts
Perez FC - 17 yr old Colombian striker
Naindollogan (i think thats right) DM AM RLC - Piacenza
An argentinian defender, I forget his name
Daniel Opare D/WB R - Real Madrid C
(All youngsters, usually the way I go with signings)

Stephen Appiah should come once hes over injury, and maybe Ronaldo (providing hes not too fat lol) and I'm contemplating Tieme Klompe for a bit of experience. Coaching setup seems to be OK now, mainly 6 and 7 star ratings. My current strikers seem to be half decent, big and quick. defense and midfield have a couple of good players, namely Carlos Eduardo (AM LC) and Vorbah (D/DM/M C). Any ideas welcome!!!

I signed Dennis Rommedahl to replace the AMR FC guy who i sold to man city, Kerzakhov, razvan rat, and Sziland Nemeth.

Though Weis is a very good right winger ive later discovered, and i feel i under used Comper, altho Nillson and Jaissele were very good during my 1st season, which i finished 14th in. Ibisevic is good to. i played either 4 DM, MC, MC, AMR, AML, FC.....or simply 4-4-2 in 1st season..

Since gone onto to finish 10th and 11th in 2nd and 3rd season......altho shud of done much better in 3rd season after sitting 6th at the winter break.

Hav signed Witsel, Selezayov (the shaktar striker), nuri sahan, carioca, sobis, Vicente (Star buy...5mil) and constructed a team i fink can compete for top 6...just bwt 2 start 4th season

i signed a few cheap players for my Hoffe team you could have a look at

Adrien - MC - 850k, after a season his description changed to "could be the next" deco, his stats are always improving
Diomande - CB - 50k, he got really good on my QPR save, he just needs lots of games and he soon becomes an awesome player
Zuculini - DM - 500k, great prospect

I finished 3rd thanks to Demba Ba scoring for fun, i shouldn't of sold Obasi though

Leonardo frm Ajax for 1.1m
Rivaldo for 500K
Rat for 3m