juventus007

Banned
Reaction score
i dont now if that thread is legal but i didnt know where to post it. i apologise if it isnt.
:( :( :( :( :(
im starting my second season with juventus. im on mid july and the board have not increase my transfer budget. i believed that it was not necessary for me to request an increase on the budget for the new season. i have only 867k from the past season. i tried to make a reaquest but it constantly says "this topic has been used recently"

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You either spent it or your board can't afford to be giving you more.

why a bug?what's wrong? i have played a lot past FMs but i am nwe on FM11 features and dont know about board requests

there have been bugs about the board taking ur transfer money when u request them to sign a player

i ask them to buy for me andrea poli and they spent 21.5M

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:12 PM ----------

what can i do?

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:12 PM ----------

what can i do?

Are you on Patch 11.2?

You can't do anything really. just sell un-needed players, that's the only way around it.

what can i do?

You have to sell some player's.

I'm currently managing Vecchia Signora (1st season) and I'm having a lot of difficulties with my financies, so maybe you don't have bigger transfer budget because there is no money for buying new players? Look at your balance

my guess is the team hasnt got any money to spend....

Only download the patch if you have not installed via steam.

thx but how i install it?

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

where can i download fm11 real time editor?

well, as a manager you have to take that challenge. you cannot expect every big team to have money,

your club must be spending too much on wages, expenses, bonuses, also bonuses in ur players contracts too. look over your finances mate

plus look and see juve's information, if financial situation states rich then make a request for more funds:)