Lidorbj

Banned
Reaction score
OK so i'm with Sporting Gijon 2ND season and i need help in using the maximux of my sqoud in the attacking part..
my players are:AMs: Willian , Piatti , Douglas Costa , Weiss and the Strikers are: Damiao and paloschi
so.. how do you think i should play to get the best results?

I didn't cheat lol
i finished 3rd place after Barca and Real

lol. the players you sold are worth about 3m or less, and the players you signed would be out of your range. I have a southampton save where Ive won the league twice and finished 2nd and I could only just sign Hazard and Damiao...

Who cares how he got them. He's just looking for advice.

I had great success with this 4-2-3-1 (Download 4-2-3-1 LATEST VERSION.tac for free on uploading.com) You'll have a hard time fitting all your players in though, but should be able to rotate. It's nice offensively, not record breaking, but provides a good defensive cover to attack from.

Good luck.

I didn't Cheat lol.. I'm not a cheater it is sucks..
jenssen - 21M dollars..To Roma
Xulu - 12.75M To leverkuzen
De Las Cuevas - 20M To inter
bressan - 13.75M To Grande
Canella - 16M to Milan
Rondon- 22M to Juventus
Quintero - 11.25M To Sevillia

I Got:
Weiss- Free Transfer (Offered the Contract in January)
Douglas costa - 15M in Jannuary 1 St season
Willian - Was in Transfer list in the beginning of the first season (Fell out with club).
Piatti - 2ND season 20M
Damiao - 33M
Domingues - 9M
Alex Sandro - 19M
Vrsaljko - 5M

I didn't cheat i swear i don't like to cheat It ruins the game

Seing that you heavily overperformed with a lesser squad in the first season, a squad that was not even gelled, would use the same approach this season

Seing that you heavily overperformed with a lesser squad in the first season, a squad that was not even gelled, would use the same approach this season

Yea i know but in this season it won't be Appropriate to my squad..
Last season i played 4-1-2-1-2 and now i have lots of wingers