TomFsoccer

Reaction score
I am in 2014 with Blackburn just promoted through play-offs an now I got a job offer from West Brom. This is very tempting as they will give me 17M for transfers and Blackburn only 4M. Also Blackburn team needs a bunch of new players and don't know how to do this with only 4M... What do you guys reckon?

Newly promoted teams don't need tons to spend there will be plenty of good frees and cheap transfers around now and you only need to improve in sub-standard areas as 2 star players make fine backup players.

Job hopping can be most fun...... or building a squad from Low league to Top league. At least thats my opinion. I should go to Westbrom and try to build a team that plays for European Football each year.

Move to West Brom, and save it as a new file. Then you can have both!

move to west brom as i got the job offer from everton and took it from winning the league with blackburn but yer move to west brom and build the club

I'd never move in that situation, you've done well to earn promotion now become a legend by keeping them there. Plus you're only going to learn how to build a team on the cheap if you actually try it...

You'll get a better offer later if you turn them into a challenging side as opposed to the brummies.

On my old save David Moyes left Everton to go to West Brom that season they finished 16th, the following season relegated, he was sacked, then he joined Fulham (championship) got them relegated, sacked, then he managed... ...York, ha.

Moral of this, join West Brom and you'll end your career, it's true.

I'd stay at Blackburn if i were you ! I know that sometimes it seems exciting to change teams ( colours , stadium , players ... ) but you'll enjoy the game even more by overachieving with a newly promoted side !

You'll have a few regens by the end of June , maybe one or two exciting prospects , that you can develope into great players and Blackburn Rovers Icons / Legends !

I had this save on FM 11 with Bradford City , and it was the best save i've ever had on all FM / CM versions . Back to back promotion from League two to EPL and won the Premier League on my second season at the top flight .

Seeing your team " growing up " to become world beaters , is very satisfying and enjoyable ! So I think that you should stay with the Rovers and Become a Legend at the club !

totally agree with ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ nothing more satisfying and winning the champs league/prem league with a squad you got promoted from lower leagues.