MillwallOllie

Reaction score
Hi,

So in a nutshell my FM career is as follows:

- Started with Millwall, won the league in second season, two 10th place PL finishes then 3rd in the PL and won the Carling Cup!
- England then offered me the job, shortly followed by Barca, I accepted both
- Now three years in Ive won everything there possibly is to win with Barca and even an unbeaten season, btw I resigned as England manager.

Im now in the year 2019, but Im thinking of not renewing my conract at Barca but it still has another two years to go, Im getting bored of winning, takes the excitement out of the game once you have won everything, I want to take over a team that is good but still needs improving!

What should I do?

Thanks

Try going to a different continent, experience their level of football and win other domestic cups etc, same with international management.

Trying to build a champion is much different than riding on a champions coattails.

Would you rather beat a video game on easy mode, or skullfucking hard mode?

Hi,

So in a nutshell my FM career is as follows:

- Started with Millwall, won the league in second season, two 10th place PL finishes then 3rd in the PL and won the Carling Cup!
- England then offered me the job, shortly followed by Barca, I accepted both
- Now three years in Ive won everything there possibly is to win with Barca and even an unbeaten season, btw I resigned as England manager.

Im now in the year 2019, but Im thinking of not renewing my conract at Barca but it still has another two years to go, Im getting bored of winning, takes the excitement out of the game once you have won everything, I want to take over a team that is good but still needs improving!

What should I do?

Thanks

You could have stuck with Millwall and built a dynasty. Got them to win the champions League.