Sebboboy2402

Reaction score
i started off brilliantly in the blue square north and now all my players are getting injured to easily and out for so long

Watch their condition so they are not worn out before every match, and maybe the training intensity is too high.

It can also be bad luck. Had a terrible streak with Cameroon national squad during the African Cup - seven injured players ...

When in the middle of a season can you go to national squad aswell?

Yes, it´s very common for African Nations to fire their coaches in the middle of the season. First I was invited for Ivory Coast, after their sucessfull World Cup Qualification, and later I was invited to Cameroon, a game before the end of the African Cup Qualification.

I´ve also noticed that some European managers have been fired in the middle of qualification. Poland, Denmark and Israel did this. I guess you have to look frequently at the job vacancies if you are interested in national squads.

i get this with every team i play with, even in the prem, so would it be a good idea to lower the training half way into the season?

My question was wrong i meant: Can you go to national squad in the middle of the season? If you can how and can you get offered?

Yes. I was managing TSV 1860 Munchen. If a manager is fired, or quits, the national squad will appear in the Job Security window as vacant. There you can apply for the job, and keep the team as well, if they accept you. For Ivory Coast, I applied. For Cameroon, I was invited. Both can happen.