D4LE 95

Reaction score
Game works fine, 3 quarters through a season.. and the im in a game and this error comes up 'not well-formed invalid token at line 1 floating_league_table_state_changed xml'
Everytime I go to play it, it comes up again!
I dont have steam and I play on a Windows XP desktop computer. Never had problems like this before.
Total Baffled!

Write Back Please

have you read and gone through the threads I have linked above? that problem you have is the XML issue, so follow the steps it suggests in the thread and you should be ok

Jake said:
For XML Issues and crash dumps, please delete your settings folder as described below:

First of all you need to turn on hidden files and folders.

XP:
My Computer
'Tools'
'Folder Options'.
The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

Windows Vista and Windows 7:
My Computer
'Organize'
'Folder and Search Options'.
The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

Once this is done, follow the instructions below:

Windows XP:
1. Open “My Computer”
2. Navigate to : “Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\
3. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder.
4. Delete the “Football Manager 2011” Folder.
Reboot your PC then. Run Football Manager and see what happens.
Do this.
All credits to Jake an Neil Brock.

Last edited:
ok thanks lads :)

---------- Post added 11/05/2011 at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was 10/05/2011 at 11:46 AM ----------

still getting error?

reformat, install again and install patch 11.3 :) or just start a new save! sometimes games can become corrupt and no matter how hard you try, they are unfortunately screwed!

what I have done... brain wave! right click on the save game itself, see if there is an option to say revert back to earlier version, try that, not sure if that was when I was using Windows 7 Ultimate (went back to XP as it blew my Gigabyte 8800 GTX Ultra graphics card)

I now have the Nvidia GT 430 :) try that mate, not sure if Xp has that option though :(