Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfcwoody

Reaction score
1..people think there good at football manager. and they start with chelsea or man utd. they think there legend because they win the prem but its all about startintg with the small clubs and working your way up.

2..when people use data editor to cheat.

leave your comments about what you hate about people who kill the fun of playing fm

Last edited:
You kill my fun of FM, reading your comments on this site makes me feel depressed that i play the same game that you do.

Don't you hate it when people just moan about others instead of just playing the **** game

Don't you hate it when people think they are the best at the game and then start POINTLESS threads to mock people, hmmm. ring any bells ?

nah im moaning coz what i say is true and i am playing the damm game. obv glory supporter supporting barca

Couldn't care less about what other people do with their game. If you pay the money for it do what you want with it

Don't you hate it when people take a game uber serious and think that it should only be played the way that person sees fit.

It's a game, people will play it how ever they want to, it's about enjoyment, if people enjoy having a £3000m transfer budget, who cares, they paid for the game, they can do what they like.

I hate it when people talk about **** on this forum and take one little thread so serious

Don't you hate it when uerwighwkgbahbwqm mnvwqmavdsmbdsnbsdfdsnbashjbfyugfewyagbyukgwyuqolwpwluhewuhwkgwefhbslusulhfuigasiugfiufdsgdvcxbcxzbm

I don't like it when this happens, but if they get a 30 season save by making Blackpool super rich, and have 10,000 rep. That's good value for money, than if you are struggling to do well with Crawley. Ang get relegated :p

I hate it when people talk about **** on this forum and take one little thread so serious

i am giving my option if you dont agree **** off. yer you paid for the game. but im talking about people in my school who think there good but they use data editor. it dont bother me but when people think there great when they add 300m that what i hate

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

I don't like it when this happens, but if they get a 30 season save by making Blackpool super rich, and have 10,000 rep. That's good value for money, than if you are struggling to do well with Crawley. Ang get relegated :p

i agree if u enjoy it fair enough but when people brag about being great when they do that. i knon many people who do that and brag im talking more about them more than random people like u i just want to know if anyone agreed with me

I hate it when I wipe my **** and my finger pokes through the paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.