Reaction score
Anyone else love Man City ???
So many big names and great players end up being in their reserve team after a couple of years then you can snap them up:)
The only problem is their massive wages.
Any one else find this ??

Not particularly, no, its a waste of talent though.

yeah, that title was a little misleading :( but yeah its good getting balotelli after a season for 10 mil :D however i agree, there wage demands are insane

I dno why and im a lpool fan but i do like man city in real life :/

i just like the players they have in tevez, silva, y.toure, a.johnson and rate them alot..

i just think its wrong what they do to players like adebayor, given, bellamy who were there best players last year and just cast them out

Urm in one word no. They just keep buying players wasting there youth talents which is annoying. They'll just get mardy players asking for more wages and just bring in more and more players :L

Urm in one word no. They just keep buying players wasting there youth talents which is annoying. They'll just get mardy players asking for more wages and just bring in more and more players :L

but they'll buy success like chelsea! and as a lpool fan id love abit of success right now :p

i dont love being them, its near impossible to get that club to break even or make profit :S

I dno why and im a lpool fan but i do like man city in real life :/

i just like the players they have in tevez, silva, y.toure, a.johnson and rate them alot..

i just think its wrong what they do to players like adebayor, given, bellamy who were there best players last year and just cast them out

Maybe it's because they're United's rivals? :p

I'm a fan of Everton because they play properly and they hate Liverpool as much as I do lol..

Maybe it's because they're United's rivals? :p

I'm a fan of Everton because they play properly and they hate Liverpool as much as I do lol..

i agree 100% with the above quotation :p

Hahah Here comes the rivalry with clubs! :p

tbh it wernt cus of that and at the min i cant class lpool anywhere near united so i aint even gunna start.. we'll stick with everton ;)

Hahah Here comes the rivalry with clubs! :p

tbh it wernt cus of that and at the min i cant class lpool anywhere near united so i aint even gunna start.. we'll stick with everton ;)

Ok ill start us off then, i think Evertons players are more passionate then liverpools :D

I don't mind them in real life. On the game they do my head in; I'll see players who'd be great for Boro, transfer listed for £2m, keen to join, stuck in the reserves, then getting wage demands of £100kpw from the likes of Onuha :S

Ok ill start us off then, i think Evertons players are more passionate then liverpools :D

id agree tbh... we've got 2 in carra and gerrard that id say are passionate but unsure bout the rest! no matter what has happened though.. we alot better team that everton ;)

that is why :

city < united :p

liverpool < united

west ham > united :S

west ham FTW ?

maths is fun :D

Last edited:
id agree tbh... we've got 2 in carra and gerrard that id say are passionate but unsure bout the rest! no matter what has happened though.. we alot better team that everton ;)

Honesty nice, i would definitively agree with you on that, btw we are going off topic here and best keep these discussions in a appropriate thread or via VM

I hate Man City as what they only do is throw their hard earned cash into sea by signing average players and giving them ridiculously high salaries and most of all, not play them.

they keep buying that lee korean guy from bolton for 18mil on my game! its a bit silly oO)