Dopefish gaming videos

Jak

Reaction score
Anyone else watch these? They're hilarious, I love how much he laughs and the general things he does. Probably most famous for laddergoat (which is pretty funny) but him playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent is just too funny. It's a scary game but he takes it to a new level! Also enjoyed watching him play Dead Rising 2. Such a funny guy

[video=youtube;ClpSNKVW9A4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClpSNKVW9A4[/video]

arg that game. too scared to play gives me the creeps :p lol

Will watch this when I'm home but Ladder Goat is amazingly funny for somthing so basic lol

Will watch this when I'm home but Ladder Goat is amazingly funny for somthing so basic lol

Christ I remember that. No matter how much I tried I just could not keep a straight face lol

Christ I remember that. No matter how much I tried I just could not keep a straight face lol

Same here, really was not expecting to laugh then shoooop - up the ladder he went!

have to watch when I get home, ****** filters block youtube at work :(

HAHAHAHAHA Just seen laddergoat, ROFL!!!!

Last edited:
I would say his amnesia videos are funnier than laddergoat, his reactions are priceless

I lol'd @ laddergoat. Dude's on shrooms.

I watched about 3 mins of that Amnesia vid but nothing happend? Laddergoat i have to watch again now lol

I watched about 3 mins of that Amnesia vid but nothing happend? Laddergoat i have to watch again now lol

continue to watch, especially to 9 mins. thats when stuff gets funny! Watch the whole thing and if you don't love it (how could you not?!) then don't watch the rest of them :) his dead rising is pretty funny too

his saints row the third is his current project, also full of laughs.
check it out :)