MarkEmbz

Reaction score
Man United 2nd season. Had ?12M bids accepted and contracts offered for both Doria and Balanta but I can't decide who to go for. Only need one of them.

I need help!!

balatas stats vary on every game, look at his determination etc. personally, i prefer doria much more consistent than balanta. although balanta can play LB

Doria, only player i bought in every save ive played. In my newest save first 3 months, 3 times in row BPL young player of month. Better in jumping, faster then Balanta (who can develop better technical attributes tough).
And only 18 years old at the beggining of the game, which means in 3 years he will get trained in club. Sadly you missed that opportunity.

Last edited:
Both.
Retrain Jones to DM/CM, Smalling to RB (if you plan to sell Rafael eventually [which always happens when Real Madrid come calling].

Get Ferdinand and Vidic to tutor one each and let them go at the end of the season.

All you need now in the "world-class" defence is Alex Sandro/Luke Shaw at LB.

Balanta. 9 times out of 10 he will be better than Doria. He has potential to be best CB in the world. He's fast, strong, intelligent. He lacks in heading and jumping, but his defensive attributes are world class. Imagine Thiago Silva just better.

I would say Doria he has been amazing for me on all my saves for Real Madrid, Chelsea, Utd, Arsenal .......... and i would personally like to suggest Marquinhos , he is expensive but worth it as he has been amazing for my Chelsea for last 3 years and is still 23

I think Balanta takes slightly longer to become world class but when he does, IMO, he's better. His value reached 55m pounds in my save, the world's most valued player at the time.