FMHansen

Reaction score
I've skimmed through the forum and not seen a thread about him, so figured I ought to start one, he's been fantastic for me thus far.

View attachment 355800 This is him after just a few months I believe, as he starts the game at 17.

View attachment 355799 And here he is after a few seasons in my Wolfburg side. Having blossomed incredibly well alongside Humam Tariq in my squad.

Even though his crossing, Long shot, Finishing and Passing stats aren't super high, yet, he's been scoring some awe inspiring goals for me lately, and I must admit he might just be the best AML I've had thus far in FM2014.

The kid's got talent (seen him IRL), but i think he is a bit too pumped in FM. Nevertheless, I played a few games so far, and he always makes it. It seems like he is destined for success.

Well I've never gotten to see him IRL, but I noticed him first in my previous save with Ajax and signed him after about 3 seasons and he still made it big having stayed in Bucuresti the whole time. So I'd dare say he's destined for success indeed. Usually a quite cheap purchase as well, so if you invest some time in him he'll really come up big for any side I think.

9 goals & 8 assists in 22 games for my Celtic save - season 2. Cost £5M. Average rating of 7.37 - he's keeping Tom Ince out of my team!

Has been playing for me for 3 and a half season. He's just getting better and better. Weird thing though, right after I trained him for "looking for pass instead of shooting" he's become an amazing goalscorer haha. 20 goals and 1 assist in 26 games this season. (2017-18) Inter just offered a big amount of money but I rejected.

This is him in my Elche save, plus his career stats:

View attachment 335601View attachment 335600

Man City made an enquiry for him earlier in the summer and I thought by suggesting £30m they'd just withdraw and go away but they didn't haha. After that I couldn't really compete with the money they were offering him so he chose to leave