Vaggi

Reaction score
Hi I want your recommendation for my defence ..
I am in 3rd season with Dortmund and my CDs are : hummels , subotic, zouma and doria .
Should I buy Kirchhoff to replace someone of the above ?
I play standard 4-2-3-1 formation and zouma + doria despite their age seem to be responding pretty well to last season games (both above 7.5 rating)..
Hummels and subotic are solid and working also very well together ..
I really like Kirchhoff potential and i can get him really cheap but dunno if he fits in my defence ..
Maybe move him to middle as BWM(where I have kara, bender)?
Anyone can help me ? Please ..

Last edited:
I have played 1 save with bayern before, i used him as a backup defender, when i used him he was really good, was tempted to use him full but had dede, i would buy him

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

You will end up with too many defenders and then you will be forced to sell to keep everyone fit and happy. Why change anything when it's working great?

Thanks guys for your replies.
Well i am between keeping one of these two: Kirchhoff or doria .
Any suggestions who is better ?

Last edited:
Thanks guys for your replies.
Well i am between keeping one of these two: Kirchhoff or doria .
Any suggestions who is better ?

Buy Kirchoff if you really want him and he is really cheap! loan out Doria for a season or two and you can sell him if he does not improve or bring him in to replace Subotic if you want to sell him and make a lot of cash off him!

Buy Kirchoff if you really want him and he is really cheap! loan out Doria for a season or two and you can sell him if he does not improve or bring him in to replace Subotic if you want to sell him and make a lot of cash off him!
That's a great suggestion!
By the way raikan from your experience ingame who is better between doria and Kirchhoff? (In case you had the opportunity to manage them both ).

Last edited:
That's a great suggestion!
By the way raikan from your experience ingame who is better between doria and Kirchhoff? (If you had the opportunity to manage them both ).

I have not managed either of them bud, sorry :)

To make things easier to help me choose between these 2.. here are both Doria and Kirchhoff stats from my save..:

olru.jpg

qq94.jpg

Last edited:
so ?
anyone? enlighten me :p

Last edited:
I have played with both (Different saves though) and Kirchkoff was miles better for me. Plus the fact that he won't be a first teamer, because he can play DM too he makes a great option off the bench :)

I have played with both (Different saves though) and Kirchkoff was miles better for me. Plus the fact that he won't be a first teamer, because he can play DM too he makes a great option off the bench :)
I intend to play him next to hummels or subotics in the "speedy" -covering DC role..
Do you think he will succeed in this role ?

I intend to play him next to hummels or subotics in the "speedy" -covering DC role..
Do you think he will succeed in this role ?

What about Zouma?

If you play with a very high line, his really good pace and anticipation should make him a really good covering CB (although I still don't think you should play him ahead of Hummels, Subotic and Zouma!),
but if your line isn't that high I don't think he will be able to get to speed quick enough to catch the attacker :)

What about Zouma?

If you play with a very high line, his really good pace and anticipation should make him a really good covering CB (although I still don't think you should play him ahead of Hummels, Subotic and Zouma!),
but if your line isn't that high I don't think he will be able to get to speed quick enough to catch the attacker :)
I use goals galore v3 downloaded from this forum heh..
Is that high line ?
Cause I am nowhere near my laptop to check it by myself :p

I use goals galore v3 downloaded from this forum heh..
Is that high line ?
Cause I am nowhere near my laptop to check it by myself :p

Not a clue, I don't really look at the tactics section of the forum or download tactics :/

Not a clue, I don't really look at the tactics section of the forum or download tactics :/

Hehe no problem i will try to find more info about the tactic when I get back home. Thanks again ;)

Last edited: