Status
Not open for further replies.

kylerafc

Reaction score
I'm in my fourth season with Dortmund.

In pre-season I've managed to buy Carlos Fierro for £9.5 million and Christian Eriksen for £4.6 million, absolute bargains! (Eriksen had a foreign club release clause)

But the problem is I got a bit greedy with all these quality players and now have had a bid accepted for Lucas Moura, £12 million + £13 million after 50 league games.

Should I still get Lucas knowing I have plenty of quality already in his postion?

Thanks in advance.

I'm in my fourth season with Dortmund.

In pre-season I've managed to buy Carlos Fierro for £9.5 million and Christian Eriksen for £4.6 million, absolute bargains! (Eriksen had a foreign club release clause)

But the problem is I got a bit greedy with all these quality players and now have had a bid accepted for Lucas Moura, £12 million + £13 million after 50 league games.

Should I still get Lucas knowing I have plenty of quality already in his postion?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-players/83177-deal-no-deal-thread-151.html

Deal, sell of Perisic/Kagawa/Gundogan instead, Kagawa got worse and worse for me, he never improved at all and Gundogan was good but not great, you could probably fetch around £31m if you have all these players and invest the rest of the cash!

Deal, please use the sticky for these type of threads in future, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.