joshb

Reaction score
So I'm Dortmund I'm in January of the first season I'm second in the league 1 point behind bayern.

im currently using the 460 tika taka tactic, so I'm playing without a striker, instead I've just get three inside forwards playing instead

reus.............lewandowski............yarmolenko

I've had a 30 million pound bid for lewandowski I'm just wondering is he worth selling and buying a more natural inside forward, or will he be good enough in this position after a season or two ?

The answer is dont sell him...first, Lewandowski is a beast, and also, you can sell him for more than that.

Don't sell Lewandowski for less then 50mil euro's. You won't be able to get a goalscorer like him back for the same money otherwise.
Lewandowski is a top5 striker in the game and he can move. So you can train him to be an inside forward.

See if he wants to renew his contract. Normally he doesnt, so I would sell him while you can get money for him

Okay so I tried to odder lewandowski another contract and he rejected his agent says that his client will be leaving come the end of his contract.
I've tried to sell him for 50 million but no team was willing to pay that ( tight bastards ) so I eventually managed to offload him for 43.5 million to chelsea come the end of the season :)

I've got 50 million to spend now on finding a replacement, I'm only using inside forwards though, there's no natural striker the team.

any ideas are more than welcome :)

Lewandoski is a beast. But sometimes players refuse to stay so you did well to get what you did for him. I would suggest the following scoring forwards Stephan El Shaarawy, Julian Draxler, Andre Ayew, Mario Goetze, Jack Wilshere, Viktor Fischer, Andre Schurrle.

Don't sell Lewandowski for less then 50mil euro's. You won't be able to get a goalscorer like him back for the same money otherwise.
Lewandowski is a top5 striker in the game and he can move. So you can train him to be an inside forward.
NO man there are players who are same or more superior than lewandowski. To name a few, Cavani, Aguero, Leandro damiao and more. In my latest save he couldn't score against me in his entire career as he was playing for chelsea and I am United.

Okay so I tried to odder lewandowski another contract and he rejected his agent says that his client will be leaving come the end of his contract.
I've tried to sell him for 50 million but no team was willing to pay that ( tight bastards ) so I eventually managed to offload him for 43.5 million to chelsea come the end of the season :)

I've got 50 million to spend now on finding a replacement, I'm only using inside forwards though, there's no natural striker the team.

any ideas are more than welcome :)
BIg names are Edinson Cavani, Leandro Damiao, Lukaku. Good goalscorers, Christian Benteke, Arslan Onal, Giroud, Jovetic and more.