safcstaples

Reaction score
I'm currently in February in my 1st season and i'm pretty much gunna win the league.So i should have at least £30m to spend,so i'm wondering if anyone will please tell me how to improve my team,i'm thinking of buying a new keeper,possibly Ter Stegen...Thanks in advance.

GK-Weidenfeller
RB- Piszczek
CB- Subotic and Hummels
LB- Schmelzer
CDM- Bender
RM-Reus or Błaszczykowski
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakub_BłaszczykowskiLM- Pranjic
CAM- Gotze and Kagawa
ST- Lewandowski

sime vrsaljko
lenny nangis
ricardo kishna
rafinha (barcelona)
keep your gk and buy a regen for the future Ter Stegen isnt really good (for me at least) ikler casillas , joe hart , Rene Adler , de gea, manuel neuer are better

Well u could consider to come up with a transferbit on chelseas talent Thibaut Courtois, he's a great talent, probably have to spend most of your money on him, but he is defently worth it...

Griezzman for the left side and maybe Abel Hernandez up top? Maybe try and get Papadopoulos (Schalke) or Otamendi.

Yttegard Jensen and Kara from Tromso are really good and you could also sign Douglas(RB), Darwin Quintero(ST), Musacchio(CB). For the GK position I recommend you Rafael from Santos. He is expensive but future number 1 in Brazil

Thanks for the replies lads,much appreciated. Im happy with Lewandowski up front,he's scored about a goal a game in the league so far,Piszczek will be replaced because he lacks defensive skills.As for the keeper,i'll probably just buy a youngster or a decent regen and develop them for a few seasons.