brommers92

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals,

I am in desperate need of a tactic that can suit my BVB team but i can't find one that seems to be effective.

I would like to play a 4-2-3-1 with quick counter attacking football but any other suggestions would be appriciated :)

My first 11 would be,

Stegen, Piszchek, Hummels, Subotic, Shmelzer, S.Bender, Gundogan, Gotze, Reus, Blazychowski, Lewandowski

Subs also,

Wiedendeller, Felipe Sentana, Nuri Sahin, L.Bender, Schurrle

:) !!

Hii Mate,
Have Played with Dortmund and enjoyed it very much....Good to see u have got schurlle and ter Stegen which are pretty similiar to my transfers....I think u should consider selling Jakub Blazychowski as he isnt really a Player required at BvB after a Season.
While for Tactic I used a Control Possesion Based 4-2-3-1 and won the Bundesliga in 4 of my 5 seasons.
Also as a Backup tactic have a Counter 4-2-3-1 with direct passing and least creative freedom and Least roaming with drill crosses....normal defensive line (Just above one click from Deep). Let them attack u and then Press more Win it back high up the pitch and a Direct pass to the AM or Stk for a Quick Counter Attack....
Hope this helps....Not the best way to present it....Sorry

Hey guys/gals,

I am in desperate need of a tactic that can suit my BVB team but i can't find one that seems to be effective.

I would like to play a 4-2-3-1 with quick counter attacking football but any other suggestions would be appriciated :)

My first 11 would be,

Stegen, Piszchek, Hummels, Subotic, Shmelzer, S.Bender, Gundogan, Gotze, Reus, Blazychowski, Lewandowski

Subs also,

Wiedendeller, Felipe Sentana, Nuri Sahin, L.Bender, Schurrle

:) !!

Hiya mate Ive just created a tactic with BVB its available to downlaod. I won all competitions in the first season. Its called LI4MS Easy 442