I started it about 2 weeks ago with Dortmund, then decided to to start a new save on the new patch as my favourite United :) I used it 95% of the time and in the final against Barca..

I am currently using it and another tactic with Udinese, sitting 2nd and beat Real 3:1 in the ECL knockout stages after qualifying out of a tough group!

View attachment 336309View attachment 336307View attachment 336308

If anyone who is testing it sees this, please let me know how it is working for you so long? maybe I will upload it today...

Raikan is coming out with one pretty much any time now. It has worked superbly so far now, 90% win rate into 15 league games + CL and cup games with arsenal. So just hold on for that.

Fragnat, I see its working well for you :) glad to hear!

The AMR and AML roles work as wingers/inside forwards, I just changed the roles to wingers for United, the tactic starts with them as IF's :) and the striker starts as a DLF :) same thing as above really!

the role does not change anything at all really as everything is set manually anyway

The pressing is probably the best closing down system I have ever made! works really well!

ECL final :)

View attachment 336310

I started it about 2 weeks ago with Dortmund, then decided to to start a new save on the new patch as my favourite United :) I used it 95% of the time and in the final against Barca..

I am currently using it and another tactic with Udinese, sitting 2nd and beat Real 3:1 in the ECL knockout stages after qualifying out of a tough group!

If anyone who is testing it sees this, please let me know how it is working for you so long? maybe I will upload it today...

Raikan,where can I download it to test with Dortmund?

We need it ! ;)

Yes please Raikan wanna test it, can i have it as a PM ?

would love too test on my forest save if thats possible? many thanks

If it is supposed to emulate the tactics that Dortmund use IRL, then how come you've ticked off counter attacks? Counter attacks are one off the most important parts of Dortmund's play.

If it is supposed to emulate the tactics that Dortmund use IRL, then how come you've ticked off counter attacks? Counter attacks are one off the most important parts of Dortmund's play.

as I am sure you can see that I had made a few little changes to suit my squad! I mostly have it on when away from home and if I am up against a good team, I drop the CM's to DM's and give the DLP (Gundogan) a little more attacking mentality to push a little more forward...

Also, if you tick the counter-attack box the players will risk much more and attack with more players. The tactic is offensive enough, guess it's not necessary to do that. The team also does counter-attacks when the opportunity arises but, this way, they tend to play with more security and take only "better" chances to counter.

Also, if you tick the counter-attack box the players will risk much more and attack with more players. The tactic is offensive enough, guess it's not necessary to do that. The team also does counter-attacks when the opportunity arises but, this way, they tend to play with more security and take only "better" chances to counter.

exactly :) the fluid system and player instructions give rise to this!

hey raikan can you pm me it pls id really like to test it as im struggling with good formations atm