Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
i have rebooted the sytem on my laptop and i instal fm11 and the game dosent launch anyone know of anything

Jak

Reaction score
try the solutions in my help thread. It is linked in my sig

Reaction score
Did you double click FM11 icon? its what i do to get the game to launch, hah was funny last week same happend to me was waiting ages for it to load but it turned out i didnt click it <)

Reaction score
i checked the instalation logs n this is what i got

Install File: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\sigfx\meshes\pitch\textures_v3\muddy\mud\pitch_top_mid.dds
Additional Notes: ERROR - ZeroGme: ZIP_Read: error reading zip file
Install Directory: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\
Additional Notes: FATAL ERROR - Error Installing Folder Contents: java.util.zip.ZipException: ZIP_Read: error reading zip file

what is it?

Reaction score
no ive been playing it fine...untill my laptop palyed up and had to reboot system. wen i came to dwnload fm11 i got these problem

Banned
Reaction score
I had this problem when my computer screen just smashed

Because my dog had attacked