Dots&Crosses Tactical Analyses

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2K
lol what did you expect to be fair?

Arsenal's problems imo largely come down to lack of communcation/control and buckling under pressure, none of it requires an english defender, and clichy to be less costly with mistakes and have more games like he did against us

Well, indeed. I try not to get too into what exactly is wrong with Arsenal at the minute, because frankly I'm not too sure myself, but to anyone with an ounce of sense can see their defence (individually at VERY least) isn't the problem.

Ha yeah - she doesn't help herself to be fair, but then a lot of people hold her comments on other forums ages ago against her without reading anything we write. They just jump on the "You're biased!" bandwagon which is sometimes funny because you know they haven't read the article and haven't bothered to and is sometimes just depressing at how much abuse people get. The other article you linked to was by LadyArse - she gets a ridiculous amount of abuse for just trying to be positive about stuff.

I'll say. Some of the stuff she says is fine, but some of it is flagrantly ridiculous. Still, whilst we may not agree on everything, she writes a decent article or two and if the points she makes and evidence she uses are solid, then there is no reason at all not to listen to her. LadyArse is very good.

AHEM!!! ;)

Thanks again for the plug by the way, GC. Excellent article and I'll comment on it myself when I get a moment's peace!

Can't blame the man for appreciating better literature. :P

Good, you'd better. ;)

Arsenals problem seem to be part psychological, but they do need better communication, whether that cmes from people stepping up from within or someone coming into the club, but they need one or two players to rise up and take charge and be the alpha dogs, espiecally at set pieces

NEW ON D&C: Fulham 2-5 Liverpool

Covering:
- Liverpool's destruction of Fulham
- A look at Dalglish's tactical excellence
- Marvellous Maxi and Superb Suarez

Did you come up with those awesome alliterations all on your own? |)

Back