Reaction score
so i have a good 18 years old striker with a 4.5 * potential

and he have two nationalities ( Algerian and French ) algerian first nationality and french 2nd nationality

and i brought him from an algerian club where he was generated and born in Algeria too

and he already played 1 game for U algerian national team but suddenly his 1st nationality changed to french and

his 2nd to algerian

look at his informations

View attachment 355615

View attachment 355613

and now this message appear

View attachment 355614

so the main question is that if i can do anything to convince him to play for Algeria instead of France

Thanks

Last edited:
It's probably because no-one knows the answer. I don't think you can persuade him to change his mind. If the player believes he's good enough for France, that's who he'll want to represent.

just have to wait and see if france call him up he may never get a call up from france then you come in and see if he will play for you

the problem now is that he even think that he can play for the german national team ( and i believe he can )
and i'm sure that the Algerian national team will call him first and the French second and the German third ( if he got the german
nationality ) but the question now is wich one he'll choose and beside i really think that he'll go for the french one because of Ribery
because he's really happy to play with him
anyway thanks for the replies

i think its either 24 or 26 when they decide its to late for the main team and go back to 2nd (algerian in your case)
so you have a few years to wait if he will play for algeria :p