Download Druggan's 10.3.1 SPL Database

Druggan

Reaction score
Druggan's 10.3.1 SPL Database

Hey guys,

I've created a database that has only the SPL edited, players have more realistic stats, in my database.

Such as Madjid Bougherra is a much better player in it, no matter how much I hated doing it, but he also takes in some amount of interest O.O

Also another example is Anthony Stokes, he has been incredible this season, he now has the second best goal scoring rate in Scotland, only behind Henrik Larsson (Remember this doesn't mean he has scored more than Kris boyd.)

I will add link at the bottom but PLEASE, PLEASE don't try to download it until say about 7 pm on 04 March 2010, because I'm not sure if it will be processed by then.

I think I have done really well, I put in a lot of work to this, I also fixed the mistake with the "imaginary" brazilian at Hibs, he was actually supposed to be at Hibernians in the Maltese league, so I put him in that team.

BE AWARE!

I will be updating this database, as I go a long, I will eventually make an English league version, Premiership to League 2 and then merge them all, I plan to get all the MAJOR European league's done.

Enjoy, Rate, Comment and please, please give me some feedback, don't flame me with, underrated or overrated player, I will fix anything that isn't liked, depending on if it is widely agreed on, or just if I agree with you.

HERE IS THE LINK BELOW!!!!!
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2082

Hey just some additional screenshots from the database.