Download Football Manager full game at Midnight tonight...

Reaction score
As we all know The full game is out on November 7th (tomorrow), does anybody know what time during the day? would i be able to download it at midnight? can anybody clear this up?

As we all know The full game is out on November 7th (tomorrow), does anybody know what time during the day? would i be able to download it at midnight? can anybody clear this up?

I'm guessing it has to be.. midnight from 6 to 7th?

Yeah it's around midnight, but don't go berserk if it's not spot on.

Posts from AUS user(s), demanding there code as its midnight there, are already up on SI forum..

As mentioned the game does indeed go live at Midnight GMT to answer the burning question of the year so far.

And on a sidenote, Miles tweeted the following "Am at a dinner at the Houses of Parliament tonight. Will therefore be pressing the button to launch #FM15 from there. Is that a first?"

#politicalswag

Dinner that late? Sounds more like a party!

Dinner that late? Sounds more like a party!

Well, thanks to my wrecked sleeping patterns I have my "dinner" sometimes at 3 in the morning lol.

Yay for insomnia lol

Well, thanks to my wrecked sleeping patterns I have my "dinner" sometimes at 3 in the morning lol.

Yay for insomnia lol

You're not the only one... I got up at 6pm yesterday. It's 3.45pm now and I haven't slept yet. Dinner was a cheeseburger around 8am.

Yay for insomnia lol

A common thing amongst us scousers.

It's decided... going to stay up for the release... not to play it (I will sleep as soon as it downloads :D) but just to see my beta updated!

How do we go about downloading the full game I have the beta obviously never done this before.

How do we go about downloading the full game I have the beta obviously never done this before.

Same as the beta, enter your new code (either on the booklet or via email) depending where you bought your copy - on steam after midnight.

Will other external sites to steam give the codes at the same time or do we have to wait like.... 1 day?

well, I bought it with beta version and the site's customer cares tells me that there's no new code, the link is the same oO)

So I bought the game earlier off cd keys, installed it and just started it up to see what happens and I can play the game? Is this real life? And I purchased without the beta. Anyone else found this?

So I bought the game earlier off cd keys, installed it and just started it up to see what happens and I can play the game? Is this real life? And I purchased without the beta. Anyone else found this?

I have the same thing mate, the version displayed seems to be the full game as well.

Same as the beta, enter your new code (either on the booklet or via email) depending where you bought your copy - on steam after midnight.

i bought the game through steam so should they email me a code tonight?