Download Football Manager full game at Midnight tonight...

I thought it would just atuo-update, now I have to rely on Green Man Gaming to send me out the code in a reasonable timeframe.

On a sidenote, IT'S ALREADY 9AM IN AUSTRALIA WHERE IS MY CODE YOU DIRTY EUROPEAN SCAMMERS

I thought it would just atuo-update, now I have to rely on Green Man Gaming to send me out the code in a reasonable timeframe.

On a sidenote, IT'S ALREADY 9AM IN AUSTRALIA WHERE IS MY CODE YOU DIRTY EUROPEAN SCAMMERS

Pre-purchase keys bought from Green Man Gaming are one of the same so the game will update to full game. That was stated on the SI forums by those who enquired. And the game goes live MIDNIGHT GMT

Beta to Full game

So I just click on football manager 2015 and steam
will update it to full game after 12 ?
It should do, providing the game isn't open when the update is pushed out it should either apply an update or redownload the entire thing. (I hope not) - if it doesn't just click on Properties and Verify Integrity of Game Cache as such:

2922c8c93512d71bd07ed52e4802a7e4.png

Mine just got an update,not yet sure if its the full version though.
It's 10:06 am over here now lol.

Edit- full version,jsut when I was about to give up and go to sleep.
Game on ******!

Is there a link that shows the changes made from Beta to live?