R_sims

Reaction score
Hi guys hope someone can help.

I am trying to download the odd patch here and there like the facepacks and shortlists etc but it states to download and unzip into (for example)... football manager 2011/graphics/skins; or something similar depending on what I want to download.

I have got football manager 2011 with steam and when I click in my program files and click on sports interactive football manager 2011 is there but no program files to click on, just the option to uninstall...? oO)

Anyone help (H)

So is your problem you can't play the game?
If so go into steam, my games and click on fm.

So is your problem you can't play the game?
If so go into steam, my games and click on fm.

Nope I can play the game fine but I want to download the unofficial patches for facepacks, tactics and stuff... but as OP I cannot find the actual program file to unzip it to?

Is this because I have the game installed via steam rather than installed where I need the disc all the time?

Reason why I say that is because I have football manager installed on my laptop (rather than desktop with steam) and I am able to find the actual program file to unzip it to... but in this case I want to download it to my desktop rather than laptop hence my issue oO)

The folder you are looking for is not in Program Files. It is here:

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\

The folder you are looking for is not in Program Files. It is here:

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\

Ok thanks mate will check tonight when I get home from work ;)