Downloaded through Steam

daveo72

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have downloaded FM2010 Demo through Steam, But if I want to play it I have to load and log into Steam.Is there a way I can just click the desktop icon that I have created to start the game without Steam??
Game demo looks good, so hopefully when the full game comes out we wont be disappointed.

Not sure about the tranfer kitties. I have started with my beloved West Ham Utd and we at the moment have a transfer fund of......£0.

Many Thanks.

Not installed it through Steam but can probably get it directly by going to something like...

\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010 Demo\FM.exe

Not sure about the tranfer kitties. I have started with my beloved West Ham Utd and we at the moment have a transfer fund of......£0.

Many Thanks.

You may have unticked 'Allow Transfer Budgets In First Window' when setting up your game.

yer if you log in to steam and then right click on fm10 you can then create a shortcut to your destop

But if you do it that way it launches Steam and then launches FM 2010. If he does it the way Lee said and creates a shortcut directly to the fm.exe file it bypasses Steam.

But no matter what you still have to log in and load up steam every time you want to play the game, to verify it, it's annoying as it doesn't work unless you are connected to the internet.. Unless there's a way to allow automatic sign in.. but I'm not sure about that.

There's an Offline mode I'm 99% sure.