Brett-Roberts

Reaction score
Hello guys, sorry if theres a thread anywhere else that i couldnt see.

I have downloaded Badge packs off this site, eg English Prem and Germ Bund, i extract them via winrar into a new folder in graphics then into a logo folder. Start FM, reload the skin on preferences then go into the game and it doesnt work. Anyone know where im going wrong or can help how to get them.

Just dont playing playing with english prem teams without the badges.

Any help would be much appreciated as i followed what i got told to do on the last fm 2010 but i am no good with this computer stuff.

I think, emphasize on the think, you have extracted them into the wrong folder. When I downloaded my logos I distinctly remembering that someone put it had to be 'logos' as in plural, not 'logo'. Good luck with fixing it, but if that doesn't work I don't know what you've done wrong (sorry).

File Path should be ...Docs/SI/FM12/graphics/logos

Then in game prefs make sure 'Use Skin Cache' is unticked and 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm' is ticked

If that doesn't work... I dunno.

Thanks guys. reCITER you was right. Its funny how all i had to do was to untick skin cache and it works. I feel like a right idiot now. Ohwell at least its sorted.. Thanks again

no worries. I missed that tick box first time round :)

I am trying to do this but keep having to use the Resource Archiver and Fm Graphics Guru to extract fmf files and create new config.xml files. Did no-one have to this to get thier graphics to work? I have downloaded the game off steam.