Reaction score
I am new to all this I have downloaded a megapack and extracted it following the instructions however it hasn't worked. I noticed there wasn't a graphics folder for the destination so I created one but this still hasn't worked. Please help

When in game, have you untick 'Use Skin Cache' and tick 'Always Reload Skin On Confirm'?

Ye Ive now done that but it has made no difference, any other thoughts.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Also Ive noticed when it shows you how to download in FMbase when you get to Football Manager 2010 folder the user describing where to save it has folders in graphics such as kits, players etc I dont have this.

Man V.1 advise should work hmm thats all i could think of :D

If you don't have a graphics folder, create one. Inside graphics folder, you need to create folders such as kits, logos, faces and dump the respective files inside their own folders.

If you downloaded if while FM was on and haven't restarted FM, it won't of updated. I imagine you've gone off and reloaded after downloading though.

Yes I have restarted etc and I have now created these folders as you said but still not working, I have backrounds, skins and megapack downloaded and in their relevant files but it is not working.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

figured it out now happy dayz gonna try more now, thanx anyway guys happy playing !!!