Downloading Others Tactics

discountdave

Reaction score
I use to download other peoples tactics all the time from previous fm's to present one and since fm 09 i havent found a tactic thats worked everyone raves about knap's tactics they didnt work for me no matter what tactic i downloaded it just didnt work.

I tried to create a tactic myself i must of tried about 50+ nothing worked. it really p***ed me off and then i thought to myself really look into how my players like to play and i did and built a team around my players and now im unbeatable with my most recent 1-4 win over arsenal.

Im Man Utd by the way.

I found it really enjoyable building a tactic the way my players like to play.

Its also affective to check your players preferred moves aswell.

This post will probably bore the pants off youoO) just thought id share.

Good for you mate,its always better to create your own tactics then any success you get is yours and yours alone.I used to be hopeless at tactics and get hidings regular but trial and error and alot of time and patience have allowed me to create some nice tactics that im happy with and that have served me well.

i hear hadycurian ot something is a good tactic to use. search it, its spelt something like that.

I made myself a nice 3-5-2 home and away tactic and tried it with everton, it worked a treat :)